Driveway Auction Inside Sales Position
Anyone who ever sold their car likely walked away feeling like they have been used, had their time wasted, and potentially left money on the table. It’s a near universal experience, and one that Driveway Auction is now working to change!
The company was founded on a simple idea – make it easy, quick, and profitable for anyone to sell their car. Using its unique process and proprietary software, Driveway Auction’s clients can sell their vehicle in less than 48 hours to the highest bidder, while never having to leave their home. No more test drives with strangers, no more dealing with pressure tactics, and no more sitting for hours at the dealership, waiting on an offer. Driveway is not a dealership, but a car seller advocate, and its success is reflected in hundreds of 5-star yelp reviews and the high percentage of repeat customers, who swear they will never sell a car any other way.
Driveway Auction is a San Diego, CA based start-up, and is seeking an experienced Insides Sales representative to help the company maintain and accelerate its rapid growth. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing business at an early stage and develop as it expands. Driveway’s headquarters is located in Carlsbad, California and this position will require spending at least 80% of the time in that location.
- Make outbound calls to potential clients and follow up on leads to help perspective clients sell their cars using Driveway Auction’ service.
- Understand clients’ individual needs and deliver solutions as their advocate.
- Share the benefits of the Driveway process
- Answers questions about the process and provide additional information as needed.
- Present current market conditions to each client and make recommendations using data and analytics.
- Schedule inspections at the clients’ desired location
- Manage the auction process from start to finish. This will include setting and managing client expectations, keeping seller aware of each step of the sales process and ensuring the best outcome is achieved each time.
- Maintain the Salesforce system and document each file accurately and completely
- Meet or exceeds pre-determined sales goals.
Work Hours and Benefits:
This is a full-time position and may require non-traditional hours (such as working on weekend days and taking weekdays off). The company offer paid medical benefits as well as dental, vision, and FSA account. The salesperson will report to Driveway’s COO.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in customer service or inside sales position required.
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone.
- Knowledge of phone etiquette and best practices.
- Ability to learn about new services quickly.
- Strong listening skills.
- Good time management.
- Ability to work well independently
- Previous experience with Salesforce or another CRM system greatly encouraged.
- Ability to exhibit empathy and kindness
- Positive outlook
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working with Cloud-based CRM systems preferred (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc)
- At least 2 years of work experience is preferred.
- Prior automotive sales experience preferred, not required.
At Driveway, we are committed to providing a positive experience for all our customers and employees. We strive for growth and excellence, not perfection. Every team member is entitled to grow and learn in an environment that fosters each one’s unique abilities, and have the value each team member brings to the team be appreciated and respected.
If you feel that you want to contribute to a fun, growing company that is changing a decades-old industry, send us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you feel you would be a good fit for the team. We are excited to review your resume and meet you!